Thank you for your interest in the
To qualify for assistance from this program, patients must:
- Be a resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands
- Not be eligible for any prescription drug benefits through any private or public insurer/payer/program
- Have a total family income of 200% or below the federal poverty level for your patient's state
- Have a prescription for one or more of the Teva medicines listed on the application
- Click the link to download a copy of the Teva Patient Assistance Program application with instructions to complete and return to your healthcare professional.
Patients will be notified by mail of program acceptance or denial
- If patient is approved for assistance, you will receive a form to complete and return. The patient's medicine(s) will be shipped to your office directly from the Teva pharmacy
- Once the patient is approved for the program, he or she will be eligible to receive assistance for up to 12 months. Renewals will be handled on a per-patient basis
If you have any questions, call the Teva Assistance Program toll-free number:
Brought to You by the Marketers of
(beclomethasone dipropionate HFA) Inhalation Aerosol is used in the ongoing treatment of asthma as preventative therapy in patients 5 years of age or older.
is also used for asthma patients who require systemic corticosteroid administration, where adding QVAR®
may reduce or eliminate the need for systemic corticosteroids.
does not replace quick-relief inhalers for sudden symptoms.
CAUTION: If you are stopping or switching from an oral corticosteroid to QVAR®, follow your doctor's instructions to avoid health risks. (See WARNINGS, Prescribing Information).
Inhaled corticosteroids may cause a reduction in growth rate, so children taking QVAR®
should have their growth checked regularly. The long-term effect on final adult growth is unknown.
Do not stop taking QVAR®
abruptly without talking to your doctor.
In clinical studies, common side effects included headache and sore throat. These are not all of the possible side effects of QVAR®
. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch
, or call 1-800-FDA-1088
QVAR® is a registered trademark of IVAX LLC, a member of the Teva Group.
©2012 Teva Respiratory, LLC. This site is intended for U.S. residents only.